2011年1月26日 星期三

[吉他譜]Emilia -Big Big World

---------------------------------
以下和弦僅供參考
如有建議 歡迎留言討論
以下主要以我自己的key為主
----------------------------------
原唱:Emilia
詞:-------
曲:-------


   G         D            Em         Cmaj7  D
I'm a big,big girl.In a big big world.It's not a big,big thing.If you leave me.
   G         D          Em Cmaj7
But I do, do feel.That I do, do will.Miss you much. Miss you much.      
   G         D       Cmaj7    D
I can see the first leave falling.It's all yellow and nice.
    G      D     Cmaj7         D
It's so very cold outside.Like the way I'm feeling inside.           
G         D   Em           Cmaj7  D
 Outside it's now raining.And tears are falling from my eyes.         
G         D    Em       Cmaj7  D
 Why did it have to happen.Why did it all have to end.            
C      D        Em    D
 I have your arms around me.Warm like fire.                  
 C        D      Cmaj7
But when I open my eyes.You're gone.                      
間奏: C G Am G
結尾:
---------------------------------
原曲:

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails