2017年5月12日 星期五

[吉他譜]YOHANNA - Is it true?

---------------------------------
以下和弦僅供參考
如有建議 歡迎留言討論
以下主要以我自己的key為主
CAPO:1(原曲)
CAPO:0(My Key)
----------------------------------
原唱:YOHANNA (冰島歌手)


前奏(CAPO:1):Bm  Bm
My Key(CAPO:1):Em Em


Bm             Bm              G
Em             Em              C
You say you really know me. Youre not afraid to show me. What is in your eyes.
#If you really knew me You couldnt do this to me You would be my friend.

Bm             Bm               G
Em             Em               C
So tell me bout the rumors. Are they only rumors? Are they only lies?
If one of us is lying . Theres no use in trying. No need to pretend.

A         G       A         G A
D         C       D         C D
Falling out of a perfect dream. Coming out of the blue.

Bm     G      D     A
Em     C      G     D
Is it true? Is it over? Did I throw it away?

Bm      G            D       A
Em      C            G       D
Was it you? Did you tell me. You would never leave me this way?

#Repeat

#Cm     A      E    B
#Fm     D      A    E
Is it true?Is it over? Did I throw it away?
Was it you? Did you tell me. You would never leave me this way?
Is it real? Did I dream it? Will I wake from this pain?
Is it true? Is it over?Baby, did I throw it away?

#Cm
#Fm
Is it true?




---------------------------------
原曲:

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails